Urogynaecology Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
University College Hospital
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
1995 – 2003: Ladoke Akintola University of technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo state (M.B.,B.S.).
2008 – 2013: Residency training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Oyo State.
October 2013: Fellow, West African College of Surgeon (FWACS).
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
A consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist in University College Hospital, Ibadan.
initiating and participating in multidisciplinary research activities;
formulating plans for patients’ management;
developing and review of clinical management protocols;
teaching, supporting, and supervising junior and senior resident doctors and medical students;
performs surgical procedures;
performs some administrative and clinical duties related to patients’ management;
interacts with other health workers in the provision of clinical care to patients.
- Has been working in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology since 2008.
- Formulates and develops patients clinical management protocol.
- Participates in multidisciplinary research activities.
- Directs and participate in community mobilization and pooled efforts under Engender health, FIGO and GWIN in prevention and management of pelvic disorders as it relates to urogynaecology.
- During the last 2 years, has been involved in the development of urodynamic investigation unit, incontinence clinic and facilitates the Quality of life; pre and post fistula repair obstetric patient working group.
- Holds a degree of Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery from Ladoke Akintola University of technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria and Fellowship of West African College of Surgeon (FWACS) and International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (FIGO).
- Lives in Nigeria. She likes listening to music and enjoys spending her free time with her friends and family.
Year Chosen as YPL: